The resources on this page are being moved to a free access Google Drive Folder. Click the button below to access. Thanks!
My Horn & Accessories
- I love my Yamaha horn. I highly recommend buying a horn with a detachable bell. With the awkward shape of a french horn, the detachable bell makes transportation much easier. I also recommend checking out Conn 8D horns. Buying a horn comes down to what sounds best.
- My mouthpiece works well for ME, you may have to try several to find one that works well for your lips. The Holton Farkas MDC is a good starting place.
- I've always been happy with my mute, durable and effective. It's a good entry level / intermediate mute.
- The mute bag is very nice, though not necessary.
- Not listed, I use Hetman Synthetic Rotor oil.
My Favorite Class A Solos
Albedo Music (paid horn music from famous symphonies already transposed so you don't have to transpose at sight while playing in the piece's original key!)
This page last revised 3/16/2020